Thursday, June 6, 2013

My bump, my bump, my lovely lady bump- check it out! (Destiny's Child Remix)

I think one of the most exciting things that I was looking forward to about pregnancy was that big belly bump! Girlfriend has made her presence known from the very beginning. Even after only 8 weeks, I had to switch to maternity pants. It didn't take much time after our big reveal to have complete strangers walk up to me and ask me when I was due. The bump grew incredibly fast. "Are you having twins?" "Wow, your belly is huge!" "How many you got in there?" These are just some of the questions that popped up daily. After realizing that both Chris and I have twins in our family, the recurring comments, and my blooming belly, I began to ask myself the same questions. My midwife was wonderful and assured me at that next appointment (and an ultrasound) that there was indeed only one precious darling making their home in my belly. That would have been fun, though! Maybe next time :)

 


 

15 weeks

17 weeks


19 weeks

20 weeks
23 weeks

 
 Girlfriend is 25 weeks on Sunday! God is good. You are already loved, little baby Drake.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment